AgGeorgia Farm Credit, ACA is currently seeking qualified applicants for an Information Systems Specialist position in our Perry office. The candidate must be highly motivated, technically skilled, and work well in a team environment to achieve AgGeorgia
Farm Credit’s mission and growth goals.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting and contributing to custom PHP/MySQL applications as part of a team environment.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting users, hardware, infrastructure, and other technology needs for an assigned geographic territory.
- Candidate will be responsible for periodic company wide user support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Workstation and user administration.
- Web Development: PHP 7+, MVC framework, IIS, Semantic-UI, JQuery, Laravel, PhpStorm, Git, npm, Composer.
- Microsoft Technologies: Windows 7/10, Bitlocker, Office 2013/2016, SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Reporting Software:Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Access, Tableau.
- Other Technologies: Unitrends, Lansweeper, Symantec Endpoint Protection, ServiceDesk Plus, virtual desktops, imaging, remote support tools.
- Financial Industry:Knowledge of Financial Industry Reporting, Standards and Competitive Data Analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster.