AgGeorgia Farm Credit, ACA is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Relationship Manager
position in our Royston office. The candidate must be highly motivated, sales oriented and work well independently and in a team environment to achieve AgGeorgia Farm Credit's mission and growth goals.
- Candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of lending services, developing strong lender/client relationships and growing business in the assigned territory.
- In addition to sales and corporate branding, the candidate will service loans, market financial services and provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agricultural background with 2 years related lending experience.
- A Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Agricultural Business or Economics, Marketing, or Finance required.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster.